Saturday, March 03, 2007

Just Saturday Stuff...

Not much happening in my world at the moment, Mam had her operation on her leg yesterday so I'm looking after her. She says the cream cakes are definitley making her feel better but she is very very sore and bruised and cut. At the moment she is being forced to watch the football on TV with my Dad! I can't imagine that will help her feel better in a hurry - more likely give her a relapse!!




I was busy through the week making a memory tin for a friends new baby, I love making pink things!

Last weekend we had a lovely time away in Chester. It's been so long since I was last there, I used to spend a lot of weekends in the city when I was at university in Bangor and could afford the train fare across to England. It was lovely to mooch around, look in the shops and have a walk around the old city walls.









No comments: