Sunday, April 15, 2007

A Lazy Sunday Morning...

I'm still in my pyjamas, considering the options for filling the day.

I've just added some more links in the side panel down there ------------->. When I was blog hopping the other night I came across some lovely blogs by very talented peeps from the other side of the world.

Melly & Me was where I found the pattern for Flossy from yesterdays post.

I was completely inspired to go to the shop and buy some wool and some knitting needles after looking at the Little Cotton Rabbits blog and last night my Mam gave me a crash course in knitting and by bed time I had made two rabbit legs, tonight we are doing her body so check back later in the week!

Check out Betz White's blog, I really loved the colours in her felted Easter eggs (just scroll down a bit). I made felt when I was at uni but it was never anything like that!

There are a few other too Cupcakes for Clara, Domesticali and Sweet Pea


I bought a bunch of daffodils when I was in M&S during the week, they are sitting on my windowsill brightening my room. I have never seen daffodils like these before, they have lots and lots of petals and are so puffy and fluffy. Apologies for the bad photograph, I should of taken them off the windowsill before I took their photograph!


No comments: