Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Challenge...

Clare gave me a link to CPS card making inspiration blog. Lots of links to lovely cards and a competition that I thought I would enter. They give you a sketch and the guidelines of fall colours which I've taken as Autumn. Here is my card entry with a lovely quote

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower" (A Camus)


Papers are all continuing the challenge from Daring Card Makers to start from scratch and are digi papers from the Shabby Princess.

5 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Oooh, love the quote, beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I like that you turned the sketch and I like your verse and the way you did it!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! THis is just sweet---LOVE it!
Melissa P.

Kandis Smith said...

Very cute!! love those flowers!

Rhi said...

Lovely Andrea, great colours :)