Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Wedding Card...

There is no stopping me now with all these card making challenges and dares! This one is the 'Little Extra Challenge' from the Daring Card Makers. I adapted the sketch to suit my need and created a wedding card for my nursery nurse at work as she is getting married this summer. The papers are yet more digi papers from the Shabby Princess. I do seem to be drawn to her colours and designs and tonight I have purchased two more of her kits to play with. I should really have saved taking a photograph until daylight tomorrow but I am always too impatient.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Those papers are fab! Lovely card.

Gillian said...

Andrea this is Lovely...
great use of the sketch, & just love the those Shabby Princess papers... Gorgeous work!

jaki said...

Hi Andrea, I have popped over to your blog from DCM :)
You have a wonderful blog, I love all your creations, especially the bunnies but I also love all the photos too!!
We have been to England 4 times now (we live in Australia but hubby has family in the south of England) and I love the place, seeing your photos makes me want to come back really soon :)

Kaz said...

This is such a gorgeous card.