Monday, June 11, 2007

A Garden Trail...

Had a busy weekend here - crafting, crafting and more crafting. Most of which can't be shown yet. I did make two cards for a friends twin sisters who will be fifty. As they are identical twins she wanted identical cards which is easy as you just cut the same pieces out twice!

Yesterday we went on a garden trail in Hexhamshire. We had a lovely day, the weather was warm but cloudy to start with but the sun broke through in the afternoon and was reallt just perfect. As always I took my little camera and found some lovely flowers which we really must have in our own garden. I had to take the photograph of the lupins in front of the turquoise door as I loved the colour of it so much but the owners did give me a few funny looks when I went o inspect it closer (I really wanted to take a photograph of the door but thought I would gets quite a few funny looks!)













3 comments:

joanna said...

Fab cards, and absolutely gorgeous photos, Andrea - so beautiful :) xx

Lisa said...

WOW, I just found your blog through the CPS link and I am in blog heaven. I love all your creativity. I am adding your blog link to mine, hope you don't mind. Love your work!!!

jaki said...

Sounds like a great day Andrea!! I think I love that last photo the best, the field of poppies :)