Friday, August 17, 2007

Happy Friday...

The sun is shining, it's Friday and whoohoo - it's payday :) Lots of reasons to be happy today.


Yesterday I spent a lovely day with some girl pals and I was meant to be having a girly pizza night with another girl pal but she's been sick so we had a family pizza night instead and watched Rick Stein exploring Corfu on the television. I've never been there but it did look like lovely.


I've been busy making cards and this week I had two pieces of very exciting news which I can't share yet but I am almost bursting with not being able to tell anyone.


I'm just off to get ready to have a mini adventure to Hexham this afternoon with my Mam, my camera and of course my little red mini cooper! So will leave you with some of the cards that have been up on the Creative World blog (if your child has been getting crafty this holiday why don't you enter their work in the kids art prize draw over at Creative World).


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, you big tease but so pleased for you. Whatever it may be you deserve it.

Have a fantabulous weekend xxx

mum-on-the-run said...

Great cards Andrea :)