Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Holiday snaps...

347 pictures to go through, it will take me weeks so here are a few of my favourites for no other reason than I liked them! I've pinched Jo's idea for writing direct onto the pictures. We went to Lido de Jesolo (the seaside next to Venice) for the first week and then to Riva Del Garda at the top of Lake Garda for the second week. We had a fab time and are planning to return to Jesolo next year for the full 2 weeks - I think the delicious food swayed our decision!!



























Normal crafty business will resume on Thursday as I have been busy cardmaking and even completing a scrapbook layout this afternoon and evening. Tomorrow though I am off to Harrogate to RHS Harlow Carr Gardens with my Mam for a holiday adventure.

1 comment:

Jo said...

Your holiday snaps are fantastic, it looks such a brilliant place :)

jo xx