Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Over the hump...

It's Wednesday so we are over the 'hump' of the week, only 2 days to go to the weekend - hooray!!
It was our late night at school and somehow it is suddenly 8:30 without any craftyness happening in my world. Our office/workshop remodelling is coming along nicely. The walls are painted, new floor is down, half the new skirting boards are back on and my huge floor to ceiling storage unit is back in place. The benches are being ordered tomorrow and little brother is coming on Saturday to install a zillion new plug sockets. I am going to town on Saturday to buy new curtains and hopefully by the following weekend I shall have moved back in :)
I have one more Magnolia card to share that I made at the weekend, I love this stamp with her teddy bear because I am still a teddy bear type of girl!
I also wanted to say thank you to all of the people who have contacted me in the last couple of weeks, your wonderful comments, emails and PMs about my creations make me feel all gooey inside. You will never know how much they brighten my days.


Love Andrea


PS - the stamp for the back of my cards is made by Impression Obsession (I bought it at the Harrogate show I was at on Saturday but have no idea which stall it came from)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Oh I love that magnolia stamp. You've done a great job coloring her. Great card.

Ali M said...

Love the card...wish mine turned out half as good as yours...
now to search for the stamp you used on the back...never heard of Impression obsession b4!!!!

xx

Nicola said...

Love your blog Andrea always stalking thought I best comment !! I LOL at ''Over The Hump ''as I always say that too !! Love your cards they are just scrumptious XX

Anonymous said...

so cute!!