Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Long Time No Blog...

Oops, it's been a little while since my last post. I'm back at work so crafting time has been cut but I have had time for a little play with some new digi kits and bits and bobs!

I used the rather fantastic Scrapbook Graphics collab kit featuring a host of great designers including Trish Jones to make a gift bag and card. I loved this paper by Trish and printed it on hammered effect cardstock to give it some texture.



Then I got to play with another two delicious collab kits by Kate, Gina and Tiff. The first kit (Festival of Light) is in fact all about Hanukkah but has this gorgeous blue paper that I fell in love with and turned into a tree ornament by covering a square of chipboard with the paper, cutting a snowflake from another piece from the kit and adding glitter, diamonds and Glimmer mist that I bought from the lovely Jean.


And just to prove that you don't need to buy expensive gift wrap when you have a few digital kits I made my own wrapping paper and gift tag using papers from the Holly Jolly Christmas kit.

I'm sorry that it seems like lots and lots of photographs today but I wanted to share two ATCs (Artist Trading Cards) that I made for an ongoing swap before I post them. I used papers and elements from both the kits, and I love them. I have a few ideas for cards based on these ATCs when I get more time.


2 comments:

Dollydimps said...

How busy have you been! Love all your makes, but especially the gift bag-it's fab!

Kaz said...

I can't believe you've only had one other comment on these goodies! They are all gorgeous, well done you!