Friday, March 14, 2008

Creation Overload ...

There are lots of lovely goodies on release at The Lilypad today and I've been playing with some of them this week:







(credits in my LilyPad gallery)


I also just realised that I didn't share last weeks Lilypad creations because of Blogger playing up and not working for me






I've also been playing with goodies from Prima Hybrid, well I say playing what I should say is drooling!! The store over there is stocked with so many gorgeous kits, I'm like a kid in a sweetie shop trying to choose what to drop into my shopping basket.





(credits for all these creations in my Prima Hybrid gallery)


Have you been over to Trish Jones Designs blog? There is a fantastic sketch challenge this week, this is my take on the sketch. I suprised the whole team by making a card - I know, I don't make many cards do I!! :)


Phew - I think that's it! If you've made it this far you might want to check back tomorrow (Saturday) as the Prima Hybrid FlowerGirls are hosting another blog party and there will be lots of freebie templates to download xx

No comments: