Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A Dare...

This weeks dare at The Daring Cardmakers is to think small:


You are allowed to cover no more than a 5x5cms area of your card with paper or embellishment - the rest of the card must be left plain.
How you use those valuable cms is up to you. So you may choose to split up those cms to use around your card, or use them in a block or a line. It might help to cut a few 5x5cm squares then cut those up to work out good ways of using your allotment. Making your whole card a miniscule 5x5cms is NOT an option!! Lets have no cheating (I know what you lot are like.....),but because I'm feeling generous, I'm going to let you add a SIMPLE greeting as extra to your 5x5 allowance! :-)


I enjoyed this so much I made 2 cards but I've just re-read the instructions now and it says the rest of the card must be left plain. Oh well I couldn't make a card without a hand-drawn border :lol: and I'm sure they don't mind a teeny tiny cheat!! and it says in the instructions we are allowed to add a greeting.


(Kate Hadfield doodle button - credits here)

(Kay Miller sunshine element - credits here)




6 comments:

Rosanne said...

Great cards, I think they fit the dare!

Anonymous said...

Great cards:)

Mucky Pup said...

Beautiful card, I love the sunshine yellow one!

Anice said...

I love your cards. I found it quite tough to leave the space but it's so effective..I should do it more often..save my stash!!
Anice xx

LAZY-TROUT said...

Great cards - just love your doodling!

Kathy said...

Fab cards Andrea, I think that teeny cheat will be ok ;-)