Monday, April 21, 2008

I got tagged...

By Heather:
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
I think Meg Ryan or Minnie Driver
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
I'm not really a celebrity follower but someone like Ty Pennington from Extreme Makeover would be nice, I wouldn't like to spend time stuck on a desert island with a blonde bimbo type person.
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Well wouldn't you know - printer, scissors, gluestick!

4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
I would invent Cadburys chocolate that had no fat or calories in it, so I could eat it everyday

5. What are the last three books that you read?
Digital Artist Magazine
Card Trends
Coming Home, Rosamunde Pilcher

6. Qvc or create & Craft?
Err - neither!!

7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
Hmmm - I like DCWV cardstock as it has a white core so it's fab for sanding and distressing and I've bought several packs of dovecraft brads. Wouldn't go near DoCrafts with a barge pole
8. What is your claim to fame?
I was the first baby girl to be born in the North East after the sex discrimination laws were passed in 1975 - me and my mam were in the local paper. Huh - not much of a claim to fame really xx
I'm tagging Jenni, Annette and Maria

No comments: