Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Challenges

The challenge over at Daring Cardmakers this week is to include a quote on a card. Whilst I waiting for my prescription at the chemists yesterday I was checking out the selection of greetings cards they had and I spotted this written on the front of a card. I guess that makes it a quote, right?
This second card is for the challenge over at Caardvarks, this week they've set the challenge to create a drinks themed card

(credits)

Isn't it just so sweet - it's made using an element from my friend Kay's newest digital kit, I used the same kit for this card and added a whole load of glitter to the flower.

(credits)

The LilyPad latest collaboration kit is just so summery I can't help but use it again and again!

(credits)

(credits)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous group of cards ... I love the tropical coconut.

Nina said...

Oooh - beautiful creations as always! The card with the sparkling flower is gorgeous!


//N

Jo said...

That is such a fab sentiment - gorgeous cards (as always) you are just so clever.

Jo xx