Monday, July 28, 2008

Heads Up ...

If you like using digital goodies then you need to sign up for the Funky Playground Designs Newsletter. Big things are happening in the playground at the moment as the 'Teachers Pet' Design Apprentice competition kicks off and my lovely - and super talented - friend Angel Hartline is joining in with all the fun. I *think* that all the assignments will be given away as freebies but you must be signed up to the newsletter to recieve the passwords to download the zips. Sign up here.


I've been playing with some of Angel's designs in the last couple of weeks. I really loved the summery colours of the Island in the Sun set and used it to make this card and also used her album kit to create a chipboard album, already for when my brother and his girliefriend get back from their summer holidays.


1 comment:

Alexandra MacVean said...

These are cute! And thank you for the digital information.

Hope all else is well. :)