Thursday, September 18, 2008

Busy Busy

Life is pretty busy up in my corner of the world, I can't believe how fast September is disappearing and already in the shops in town I am witnessing the arrival of Christmas departments. Yikes!



Anyway I've been busy with work and trying to make time to craft. I did spend Saturday at a crop down in Middlesbrough and would you believe that there is a Cadbury's chocolate factory shop on the way home :) Yum Yum! Next time I'll have to stop at the chocolate shop on the way there!



My lovely friend Kelleigh has opened a digital store selling templates for cards, they are great and I've had some fun this week playing with them.


I also wanted to share this sweet little fire engine card made with some of Jacque Larsen's paper pieces.

3 comments:

Michelle Filo said...

great card and great news about Kelleigh (don't get me started with chocolate hehe)

did you know you won the challenge at LDD?

cheers

Anonymous said...

How are you Sweetheart? Cadbury's chocolate factory! Now what could be sweeter than that? Ooooooo I love the cupcake card. xoxo

Spot-On said...

If you fancy playing with more card template let me know ;)