Sunday, April 05, 2009

A spot of retail therapy :) ...

Hip Hip Hooray, it's the Easter holidays, school is closed for 2 weeks and I am pretty excited!! Don't get me wrong, I love my job but I love the holidays more I think!
I've spent the weekend celebrating being on holiday by a bit of retail therapy. I bought the most comfortable shoes yesterday and they are really sweet, just right for wearing with my jeans - light as a feather, just like wearing my slippers. Remember when you were a kid and you got new shoes and wanted to wear them to bed? these are those shoes, they even have buttons to fasten them :)

Then I went Hobbycraft and indulged in a few packets of their brads that were in the sale - I love bargains! - and some fab felt elements, really cute snails and ladybirds caught my eye that I thought would be useful for birthday cards for during the summer.

Lastly I went digi shopping. There are so many digital kits currently calling my name that I had to be very good and not buy them all - but I did indulge in a few :) Hopefully I managed to link the images ;) There seems to be a bunny pattern going on!!







I did play with some of these today so hopefully I'll be able to take photographs tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can we see your new shoes?