Monday, August 10, 2009

Love Pink ...

Is it wrong to be in love with a colour so much? I just love Papertrey Ink's Raspberry Fizz cardstock and ribbon and can't stop using it ~ well I have to stop now as I've used all my ribbon up and I'm waiting for new supplies!! Anyway, I used the colour again on this card.

Papers from the Sweet Shoppe again and I used more of those paper flowers that I found in John Lewis last week and some Prima crystal swirls and of course the pink ribbon and cardstock

**A few people have commented on the lack of design team logos on my sidebar, well I have just been snowed under recently with my full time job as well as wanting to spend most of my time with Haggis and my family and I had a great opportunity to do something a bit special but all of this has meant that I resigned from my other teams. It wasn't fair on everyone and me to be struggling with time so sadly I said goodbye to the lovely designers I was working for. But it's true what they say that when one door closes another one opens :)

No comments: