Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ooooh - New Stamps...

Ooooooh I am very excited because not only have I managed to complete a card for the CPS challenge in time I have also been playing with some NEW digital stamps.

Lauren Grier has released four new sets of digital stamps over at Sweet Shoppe Designs and I have been playing with her Lil Spooks set to make my CPS card this week.
Digital stamp - Lauren Grier, Papers - Zoe Pearn both from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Ribbon - May Arts, Ink - Colorbox
Images coloured with ProMarkers
I also had time to have a little play making this spooky treat bag
Digital stamp - Lauren Grier, Papers and embellishment - Dani Mogstad both from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Ink - Colorbox, Ribbon - May Arts, Punch - Stampin Up
Image coloured with ProMarkers
Here is a peek of the stamps that Lauren has released today - they all have 20% off them this weekend too!





No comments: