Saturday, October 03, 2009

World Card Making Day ...

It's World Card Making Day today. I am celebrating this fact by having a pyjama day, online shopping, making cards, eating chocolate and then settling down tonight to watch Strictly Come Dancing on the television. Haggis is snoozing on the back of the sofa (he thinks he's a cat!) and keeping one eye open watching the leaves fly by the window. It is so very windy here today and as I type this I am watching out of the kitchen window wondering if the fence is going to blow down and listening to the tiles on our roof having a bit of a jiggle around. Perhaps I should move my brand new week old car off the drive incase it gets hit by a tile from the roof.


Anyway, I stayed up very late last night, infact it was almost breakfast time, making cards so have two to share today.


The first is made from a digital kit by Zoe Pearn at Sweet Shoppe Designs and uses the digital version of the My Minds Eye OohLaLa papers. My desk has been covered with the MME papers all week as I was finishing off a big magazine project but I find the patterns on 12x12 papers are often too big for my smaller cards which is why I love to use digital papers that I can easily reduce down to size.


The second card uses a digital stamp that I bought from Mo's Digital Pencil (thanks Jane for the link to this site). I couldn't decide which stamps to buy and eventually settled on 3 but I have a few more on my wish list over there.


3 comments:

Victoria S. said...

wow love the colors of your digi card and the pattern is sooo pretty.

Saskia said...

Lovely, bright cards!

Saskia :)

Ingrid said...

Both cards are lovely.