Friday, April 23, 2010

A spot of enabling ...

My friends and I do enjoy a spot of 'enabling' between ourselves. I like that word 'enabling', I love to see it as a title for a forum message or email as then I know someone has seen an 'essential' they just know that I will have to buy!

So, I thought I would do a spot of enabling myself and point you in the direction of a few goodies that I just know you'll *need*

I'm starting off with the brand spanking new kit from Nitwit Collections called Just Ducky

Next up is one of my favourite ever collections of paper from Sweet Shoppe Designs


My favourite Lori Boyd Lollipop stamps from Stamping Bella

and finally my most frequently used sentiment stamps from Papertrey

I'd love you to do some enabling and tell me about things you think I would like to buy :)

1 comment:

Marja said...

Phew. I already have the Bee Happy kit and wasn't too keen on the ducky one. Have the Lollipops and have enough greeting stamps already. Phew phew phew!!!