Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Sun Is Shining ...

Hopefully this might be the start of Spring, keeping my fingers crossed because I bought some pretty new clothes at the weekend and they definitley look their best in the sunshine instead of hidden under several layers of sweatshirt, scarf and padded jacket!

I have made some sunshiney/spring inspired cards the other week using the Spring Breeze digital kit from Nitwit Collections. I love the colours and I do have a soft spot for ladybrids :)




I used some gorgeous black glitter on the spots of the big ladybird shaped card which you can't see very well in the photograph but it lookds very sparkly in real life and those little polka dot buttons are a recent purchase from Paper and String

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You always make the greatest cards with digital images. What kind of cardstock and printer do you use?

Andrea said...

I have 2 printers - an HP colour laser and an Epson inkjet. They're both really good and I use the same paper in both - 160gsm white presentation paper from Staples, it's their own brand. It's nice and thick without being shiny and it looks and feels just like regular scrapbook paper :) Thanks for the lovely comments xx

Tinkertaylor said...

Fab cards love that giant ladybird.

Muckyfingers said...

Oooooo those trees are sooo pretty xXx

Effie said...

Love that little birdie!... may have to go shop!

Unknown said...

Oh yes...polka dot buttons...Sarah has created another new addiction for me :D

Gorgeous cards Andrea
L xx

Anna Havanka said...

Fabulous cards! You are tempting me to try a hybrid card, and I just bought the Hey Cupcake and Spring Breeze set from nitwit. Fabulous. And scary, hopefully my paper will work!