Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I'm back

Good grief, that was a long 2 weeks without my computer! Anyway, I'm back online now and can share some of the cards that I made during my enforced absence from technology :)

This card I made using a digital stamp that I had already printed and have had in my 'ready to do something with' drawer :)

Lori Boyd digital Lollipop stamp and Crystal Wilkerson papers, Prima flowers, Papertrey twine and a corrugated card star completely inspired by my friend Jane who makes lovely cards :)

3 comments:

Kate said...

Really cute, I must have a try at those digi stamps :)

Brodders said...

Love it Andrea xx

Boo said...

WOW how on earth do you get your trimming so neatly to the edge without cutting one of those exceedingly skinny limbs off? I'm totally in awe and love your card. :D