Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Friday Sketches Challenge ...

There is a lovely sketch this week at the Friday Sketches challenge blog and this is my take on it
I made an easel card, I didn't start out to do one of these it just kind of evolved and it was the cowgirl papers that were the driving force behind the design.
This is what it looks like when it is closed, I've really struggled with the photographs as it has been pouring with rain for the last two days and I took these inbetween the rain!

The papers and other bits and pieces are from a new digital kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs and all the ribbons, lace and twine are from the Ribbon Girl - I've been itching to use some of that red ruffle gingham ribbon :)

2 comments:

Carole said...

Wonderful easel card, thanks for joining us at FS.
Carole

karen said...

great card and i love that ribbon