Friday, September 03, 2010

A Decorated Gift Box ...

Cutting it fine I know, but I finally finished this decorated gift box for a wedding we are going to tomorrow! It started off life as a pink and blue patchwork effect heart shaped box with a leaf pattern all over it - it really was as dreadful as it sounds - so I changed it.
The papers are all from a digital kit by Zoe Pearn called Serenity

I used these gorgeous pearls from 3DJean, I love that in one pack you get all the different sizes which was just perfect for this project as I wanted to use lots of different sizes

All the ribbons, lace, braid and rose flower are from the Ribbon Girl.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

So PRETTY!!! Love that flower rose!! (=

Maureenp said...

Just beautiful Andi

Lyzzydee said...

That is very pretty!!