Wednesday, September 01, 2010

The Pink Elephant Challenge ...

The challenge over at The Pink Elepant this week is a colour challenge - mostly white.  I seem to be going through a 'white space' phase at the moment so I really enjoyed making this card - even more so as it was a sponsored challenge this week and I got to use this adorable digital stamp from Meljen Designs


I embossed my background with a Cuttlebug embossing folder to create a pattern without colour and made a tiny tag using a rubber stamp from Papertrey Ink.  I also chose to use this gorgeous striped twill from the Ribbon Girl, the colour is called celery - how delicious is that?

2 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

I love the subtle colouring on this Andrea, it's fab xXx

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the embossing and yummy ribbon!!