Thursday, December 02, 2010

A Few Challenges ...

I have two cards for challenges today  - I took full advantage of being snowed in and spending the day at home!

The first card is for the Papertake Weekly challenge (a sketch) and the Lili Of The Valley challenge (create a card with your favourite tools/stamps)

These days I just can't imagine me making a card without either printed digital papers, nestabilities dies or beautiful Stardust Stickles so these are my favourite things. My sentiment stamp is a Lili Of The Valley greeting stamp and to be honest these are making their way onto lots of my cards too. It helps that I bought all 3 sets when I was at the NEC so I just about have every occasion covered!


My second card is for the 2 Sketches 4 You challenge blog (sketch) and
the ABC challenge blog (ice and snow theme)


7 comments:

Effie said...

I feel a little nestie shopping may be necessary... fab cards.

bonnie said...

Oh I love both of these cards Andrea...so fun....beautiful digi papers and snowflake :)

Hansedeern said...

Wahhooo, your card is so adorable!
I wish you many luck to win this price!

Hugs Rivien

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card :-) the snowflake and sentiment are fab,, I need to buy these LOTV stamps !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Marja Sch said...

What fabulous card. Such gorgeous colours and cute sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly. Hugs Marja

Anonymous said...

Fabulous snowflake card - I love it!! Thanks for sharing it with us at Papertake Weekly this week. xx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Andrea. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.

Edna x