Friday, March 30, 2012

A Card for Spring ...

We have ahad glorious weather this week, it would have been fabulous for Summer never mind Spring and to top it all I've broken up for the Easter holidays today so I am at home for the next two weeks - yippeeee!!

The challenge over at Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar challenge blog is to create a card for Spring, I'm using Spring colours for my card



Two weeks ago I spent the weekend with 7 of my crafty friends in a cottage in the middle of nowhere playing with paper, eating, laughing and generally having a fabulous time. Jan taught me how to make this card, it folds flat for posting.  I used gorgeous Pion papers from my other friend Jean, ribbon, flowers, crystal swirls, lace, liquid pearls and pins (tinted with a Copic pen to coordinate) all from the Ribbon Girl and it was the perfect card to enter as my Guest Design Team card into the challenge that the Ribbon Girl is sponsoring. Check out the blog for more details

3 comments:

Tinkertaylor said...

She's gorgeous, such a delicate colour

Desire Fourie said...

Oh this is just so beautiful and what a fantastic card design. You don't perhaps want to share a tutorial on the card design ... would love to try my hand at it.
Hugs
Desire

Riet said...

So wonderful Andrea.

Hugs Riet.xx