Sunday, April 15, 2012

Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge ...

It's the third Sunday of the month so time for another colour challenge over at the Ribbon Girl Blog.

There is a lovely pink ribbon kit for the prize from the Ribbon Girl plus a £10 voucher for the LOTV store

 
...and this image to start you off
::source::

Here is my card using one of the new LOTV stamps that my friend Jane bought when we went to the Harrogate show together - isn't it lovely when your friends buy new stamps and let you play with them :)
 
I used:
October Afternoon papers
LOTV stamp coloured with Copics
Spellbinders dies

3 comments:

Brodders said...

Gorgeous Card Andrea - Jane x

Mandy said...

A wonderful challenge Andrea and your card is gorgeous.

xx

Tanya said...

Hi Andrea! Just found your blog from the Ribbon Girl blog, I just love this card, it's fantastic! I love the bright colours and that tulle bow is beautiful :) I'm following you now and looking forward to seeing loads more of your fab creations :D

Tags xx