Monday, August 27, 2012

Using up the scraps ...

My friends won't believe me because I have a reputation for not ever using up scraps, infact they make me come out in a cold sweat just thinking of a 'scrap box' but these scraps were just sitting on my work table looking at me ... I almost threw out the paper that I'd used to make another card ... but I wanted to make a little card for a friend who just got engaged and they all just kind of looked like they would work together for what I wanted to do. So ... I used up those scraps! to make this card (just pretend that I had enough paper to cover the box too but I didn't quite have enough so don't tell anyone)
 
 
I used:
Petal Fresh papers by Nitwit Collections at LiliOf The Valley 
Carnation and daisy flowers, beaded spiral embellishments, heart charm, pins, pearls, lace and ribbons all from Ribbon Girl
Papertrey Ink sentiment
Heart die - sizzix
Corrugated white card
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

What a beautiful card and box, I love the DP's and the fab beaded spiral.
Love, Mel. xxx

Exclusively by Mel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Riet said...

So beautiful Andrea.

Hugs Riet.xx

Effie said...

Scraps..... I may have to lie down in a darkened room!... Lovely card though.

Aud said...

This is lovely just shows you what you can make out of scraps. Aud x

Tinkertaylor said...

What ever next...scraps! I expect to see a "bit box" at the cottage. Gorgeous card and box

Mandy said...

Such a beautiful card and matching box Andrea! The papers look lovely as does beaded spiral...gorgeous!!

xx