Wednesday, September 11, 2013

LOTV Guest Designer ...

I'm back with another project I made for Lili Of The Valley, this time a gift bag and tag - I LOVE this fairy image, it might just be my all time favourite LOTV image :)


I used:
Flower Fairy stamp from Lili Of The Valley
Bonnets and Bowties paper pad from Lili Of The Valley
Pink Tulle, box pleat ribbon, fluted edge sheer ribbon, pink roses, stickles and liquid pearls all from Ribbon Girl
Spellbinders scalloped circle die, white paint and sewing machine



I'm really enjoyed being the Guest Designer for LOTV, thank you Anne for inviting me you've made me so happy xx

5 comments:

Brodders said...

very pretty :)

Sid said...

Particularly love the flowers and it is pretty

Tinkertaylor said...

How girly,pink and sparkly absolutely gorgeous

Cheryl said...

just gorgeous Andrea. Is this image coloured using pencils?

Yuri said...

Oh how pretty this is!! I love the sweet colours and flowers..absolutely gorgeous!
Have a lovely weekend!
Hugs, Yuri xx